Here is the outcome from last nights meeting:
RIVERTON CITY REGULAR CITY COUNCIL MEETING
January 19, 2016
B. PUBLIC HEARINGS
1. General Plan Amendment - Suburban Land Reserve has applied for amendment to the Riverton City General Plan Land Use Element and adoption of a Master Development Agreement and Specific Development District for approximately 543 acres located generally between the Bangerter Highway and Mountain View Corridor on the north and south sides of 13400 South - Jason Lethbridge, Development Services Director
APPROVED - See comments below a. Ordinance No. 16-01 - Amending the General Plan Amendment to Mixed Use, approving and adopting the Master Development Agreement and Specific Development District Documents, as included herein, and rezoning to said Specific Development District approximately 550 Acres located generally at the intersection of the Mountain View Corridor and 13400 South, as described herein, Suburban Land Reserve, Inc, Applicant.
- There were a few updates to include language that doesn't provide density allotments for schools and park segments. Also language to clarify the type of wood fencing to be applied.
2. Discussion/Action Item B.2
3. Rezone - Rezoning 1.14 Acres of property located at 2051 West Park Avenue from C-D EHOV (Commercial Downtown Elderly Housing Overlay) to RM-8-D (Residential Multi-Family 8 Units Per Acre - Downtown), Brad Reynolds Construction, Applicant - Jason Lethbridge, Development Services Director
APPROVED a. Ordinance No. 16-02 - Rezoning 1.14 Acres located at 2051 West Park Avenue from C-D EHOV (Commercial Downtown Elderly Housing Overlay) to RM-8-D (Residential Multi-Family 8 Units Per Acre Downtown)
4. Ordinance Amendment - Amending Title 18.70.050 Lot Coverage Requirements of the C-G (Commercial Gateway Zone) for Storage Units, Riverton 4.5 LLC, Applicant - Jason Lethbridge, Development Services Director
APPROVED a. Ordinance No. 16-03 - Amending Section 18.70.050 Lot Coverage, In The Commercial Gateway Zone of the Riverton City Land Use Code as described in Exhibit 'A', Riverton 4.5 LLC, Applicant
5. Rezone - Rezoning 7.6 Acres of property located at 11877 South Reeves Lane from A-5 (Agricultural 5 Acre Lots) to R-3 (Residential 14,000 Square Foot Lots), Ivory Land Development, Applicant - Jason Lethbridge, Development Services Director
DENIED a. Ordinance No. 16-04 - Rezoning 7.6 Acres located at approximately 11877 South Reeves Lane from A-5 (Residential 1/3 Acre Lots) to R-4 (Residential 1/4 Acre Lots)
C. DISCUSSION/ACTION ITEMS
APPROVED - See comments 1. Resolution No. 16-05 - Approving the Execution of the Infrastructure Development Agreement with Suburban Land Reserve, Inc. regarding certain real property located in Riverton, Utah - Ryan Carter, City Attorney
- There were a few provisions added that give mutual approval and clarification to actions while on the property and events that occur.
After the completion of the meeting last night we now just wait for people to start moving dirt and see this area grow into a beautiful Gem within our city.